- Enoch’s visitation with god occurred at the Temples of Lake Titicaca circa 10,200 BCE (+/- 100 yrs.). It was there god warned Enoch of the doom to befall man, for the very same reasons the Egyptians and Plato gave for the sinking of Atlantis.
- As recorded in the mythologies of the Egyptians, Sumerians and Greeks, the ancient home of the gods at Lake Titicaca was destroyed by three floods prior to the Great Deluge. The temple site was at one time an island – as described in Sumerian and Egyptian myths of Creation.
- The widely accepted dates of these floods are the key to creating a timeline that matches the historical timelines preserved by the Egyptians and Mesoamericans. These timelines are intrinsically connected to the geologic warming and cooling periods known as the Bølling-Allerød and Younger Dryas Interstadial, and the major wobbles in the Earth’s precession that caused the warming and cooling.
- The classic mythologies regarding god’s punishment and destruction of mankind were initiated by the supernova of Sgr A*effects of which reached Earth circa 13,865 BCE, and resulted in a series of cataclysms and ‘chain reactions’ on earth that spanned nearly four thousand years. (The Persians estimated its duration closer to three thousand years.)The supernova of Sgr A* and other stars in that region of the galaxy, created the massive interstellar dust clouds that became the foundation for demon mythology, and now partially cover the brilliance of the Galactic center. They are also the root cause of the polar flips experienced by the ancients.
- As seen from the earth, the dark cloud nebula appearing to emanate from the Galactic Core after the supernova of Sgr A* was recorded by the Egyptians as Hathor, by the Sumerians as Mammu-Tiâmat, by the Hindu as Vritra, by the Aztecs as Mixcoatl, and by the Maya as Seven Macaw. There is adequate disagreement amongst Egyptologists as to whether “the Eye of Horus” refers to the Sun, the moon, or the star Sirius (Sothis), but a compilation of references suggests the “left Eye of Horus” originally referred to the Galactic Core, which is a half billion times brighter than the earth’s sun. The Galactic Core was originally represented as the ‘winged orb.’ After the super nova of Sgr A*, the region around the core was transformed into the Serpens-Aquila Rift, also known as the Dark Rift above the Galactic Core, providing the theme for the eagle and serpent that classically border the ‘Eye of Ra.” It also created the ‘eyebrow’ now seen over the Galactic Core.
- After the Great Deluge of 9,650 BCE, the temple site at the southern end of Lake Titicaca became known in the Mediterranean culture by many names: the land of the ancestors, home of the dead, home of the gods, land of no return, Netherworld, but most commonly as the Underworld. Myth after myth demonstrates that the land of the dead was also the home of the gods, and the Garden of Eden. As such, the Underworld had both a celestial aspect as well as terrestrial, an initial indication that the Underworld’s association with ‘underground’ was due to its association with darkness. The carvings at Tihuanacu tell the story that emerged in later myths about serpents, eagles, lions, scorpions, the Hydra, the horned serpent and the Gorgon and how these demons emerged from a single source dark nebula constellation, did battle with each other and man, and crushed man underfoot. These same beasts – first carved at Tihuanacu –later would become the primary symbols of ancient gods across the world.
- The Egyptians, and most likely the Sumerians, conducted trade with the ancients of Lake Titicaca, as noted in the carvings and writings of Egypt and Sumer. These trade routes were lost for centuries but temporarily restored in a time-frame to deliver coca, tobacco and corn to the pharaohs.
- The Egyptian Book of the Dead – in a series of temple murals – details a very specific guide to reach the thirteen districts of the ‘Underworld’ on a route where only the landmarks and geography of the Urubamba river, which runs through the Sacred Valley of the Inca, can match the landmarks described in the Book of the Dead.
- Creation myths are not so much about the “creation of man” as they are about the transference of language skills. In Egyptian, Sumerian, Hebrew and Christian myths, the earliest versions suggest that ‘creation’ is correlated to the ‘naming’ of things, in which the gods create (i.e., name) man, and then gave man the ability to name things. This is not to suggest that ‘creation mythology’ is about the creation of language, but suggests that the ‘gods’ (who are also defined as man in these early myths) who gave humankind this language also gave humankind a broad spectrum of knowledge – the tree of knowledge. This is the tree of the shaman.
- A new ‘race’ of man – long since died out -was created in South America and can be traced to the Temples of Tihuanacu, Egypt and Sumer. The creation of that race seems best explained by a specific genetic mutation attributed to the ‘Blood Rain of the gods’ that appears in Sumerian and Hellenic myth. This ‘Blood Rain’ is a phenomenon regularly documented in tropical and subtropical regions.
- The Earth’s sedimentary record of geomagnetic excursions – which have long been considered “virtual” flips of magnetic poles without a flip of geographical poles – provides a set of dates that align perfectly with the myths associated with those events. Myths also align with Hapgood’s geologic findings which support the notion that the polar drift was physical, as well as virtual. The world -according to the ancients – rolled over several times. These events explain the plethora of transitional solar gods such as the four faces of Quetzalcoatl, or the lesser Egyptian solar deities such as Sebekand Sokar, all created as names for the a newly rising sun and its new location. These events explain the abandonment and rebuilding of Stonehenge-like observatories, the western oriented observatory remnants found at Stonehenge and Tihuanacu, and provide an explanation for changes in solar insolation which ended the ice ages.
While most readers may find these hypotheses too incredible to accept at first, the reader is reminded that this set of hypotheses best explains what history now views as ‘gaps’ in knowledge or ability to explain the ancient world. The details and references supporting these hypotheses are found in the subsequent chapters of this book. Moreover, much of the evidence for this is not new- it has been available for decades and in some cases, centuries. It is the newer geological and astrophysical data that helps makes sense of myths previously considered bewildering.
The gods of classical mythology and theology seem numerous and mysterious. There are entire encyclopedic volumes dedicated to collecting bits and pieces of literature describing them, but not assigning to them a period in history. By example, if one were to read the phrase “In the time of Zeus…” one is required to ask: does that statement have any empirical meaning? It’s a rhetorical question, because until now, no one has been willing to define, with empirical data, when that period actually occurred. In a new volume of research entitled Enoch and the Watchers: Chronology of the Primeval Gods and the Western Sunrise, that long sought Rosetta Stone of mythology and theology has been found. The ‘Chronology of the Gods’ found as Exhibit IV of Enoch and the Watchers, is the compilation and correlation of five different data sets:
- A sequence of thirteen cataclysmic geological events between 15,200 and 9,500 BCE that are described across global mythology;
- A sequence of fourteen cataclysmic astronomical events between 15,200 and 9500 BCE that are described across global mythology and confirmed in the geologic record;
- An intersection of the above two sequences in a number of milestone events;
- Classically acknowledged timelines from ancient history that indicate a specific span of time between astronomical and geological events which demarcate the ‘Ages of Man;’ and
- A set of 60 geographical criteria that mark the birthplace of Western Culture and leaves no room for doubt as to its veracity, and resets the generally perceived timeframe for the various Creation Mythologies.
These five data sets come together in a matrix that defines a chronology for the first three Ages of Man, their dates, their respective gods, and their geological periods. The key, of course, is associating the rise and demise of the various gods with celestial events that define that rise and fall, and is also associated with the appropriate geo-cataclysm. The task becomes simpler when any particular god’s counterpart in another culture can be identified, because that correlated set of myths usually adds some extra details to the rise and demise of the god. (These details are not found in the Exhibit but rather in the various chapters of Enoch and the Watchers.)
There are many ‘gaps’ in contemporary knowledge of the origins of Western Civilization and the associated ‘classics’ of Creation Mythology and theology. These gaps cannot be resolved unless researchers make three fundamental changes in their implicit ‘old school’ assumptions: 1) that the timing of Creation Mythology focuses on a period circa 3,000 BCE, 2) the location of the Garden of Eden and the home of the gods is somewhere in the Mid-East, and 3) that the geo-position of any location is a constant. The details provided by mythology have never made sense because no one could identify the time and or place of the myth. Nearly all efforts to date have focused on a time that is 10,000 years too late and a location that is 13,000 kilometers misplaced. One might reasonably ask: “How did we get it so wrong?” The answer for that is quite simple and quite unpleasant. The theocracies born from the Holy Roman Empire and the Catholic Church – in a practice that had precedent with Phillip of Macedonia and multiple kings and pharaohs of Egypt and Sumer – destroyed the books, libraries and teaching that contradicted their chosen version of Creation. To contradict those teachings still engenders persecution, insult and ostracization. The Lost Book of Enoch (also known as Enoch 1) was one such source of teaching, recovered from obscurity in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. To read it without having the proper context results in interpretation that relies on the use of “symbolic meaning” and the dismissal of the inexplicable detail as being the result of some type of shamanistic vision. In the proper context, The Lost Book of Enoch is an amazingly accurate and detailed description of an ancient time and place. That context relies on the following assumptions:
- Precise dating of events to specific year, decade or century is unlikely. The objective of this volume is to put these classical events in the correct millennia and location, and let historians fine-tune the details over time;
- As originally noted by Plato, the names of peoples and locations in mythologies have been changed over thousands of years by priest-scribes, in a tradition that continues in the 21st While the purpose of these edits was to make the stories more ‘relevant’ to new generations, the underlying intent of these edits was to associate these myths with morality and value sets, which then vary from the original story line.
- A large segment of the people who are presented with the facts in this volume will reject the facts because it would seemingly require them to reject their morality and value sets based on their personal version of the Creation Myths. To that extent, the belief that a person’s violation of a moral code will result in punishment by a universal force is based on an inaccurate interpretation of the events described in Creation Mythology. The removal of that belief set will not be well received and there will be numerous efforts to discredit this work so as to ignore the conclusions of a new interpretation of Creation Mythology.
- The dating of oral tradition as a foundation for mythology and the writings of Enoch is based on an assumption that writing did not exist prior to 3000 BCE. This work assumes that writing was available in 11,000 BCE – if not earlier – but being produced on carbon based materials, no evidence remains. The consistency of the themes and detail across cultures suggests an earlier form of writing was available.
- The similar description of an event or location by multiple mythologies suggests a common source of the myth.
- A location as described by surrounding geography may have more than one latitude and longitude over time. The geographical poles have shifted dramatically during the chronology under discussion. This assumption runs counter to current scientific thinking despite multiple historic accounts of it occurring. By assigning approximate dates to these geo-polar migration events, the hope is that final proof will be detailed over time.
The empirics require a repeatable process to validate a discovery. The discovery process was really the result of an initial observation followed by a hypothesis and then a series of questions to validate the solution. With the compilation of validations, the “Chronology” took shape.
The initial observation: The Lost Book of Enoch seems to be describing the region around Tihuanacu, Bolivia.
Hypothesis: Tihuanacu is the location described by Enoch in The Lost Book of Enoch.
Validation 1: Extract the geographic descriptions from The Lost Book of Enoch and determine if they can be resolved with the region around Tihuanacu. Twenty-two criteria were extracted from The Lost Book of Enoch and all twenty-two were found to have corresponding descriptions in local conditions.
Validation 2: With Enoch describing the period designated in Creation Mythology by numerous cultures, it seemed that similar Creation Mythologies should describe the same location. Do other mythologies describe the location of the Underworld and home of the gods at Tihuanacu? This test confirmed the hypothesis.
Validation 3: Enoch describes a calendar technology, and Tihuanacu is known to have a calendar methodology. Did the calendar system at Tihuanacu resemble the description in Enoch? This test confirmed the hypothesis.
Validation 4: Enoch and the Creation myths require a location which experienced three cataclysmic floods prior to the Great Deluge. Does Tihuanacu have an ancient history of three cataclysmic floods that match creation mythology? This test confirmed the hypothesis. With this discovery, it was learned that the timeframes for the first three Ages of Man of the Incas conformed to the periods between the three floods.
Validation 5: Enoch’s reference to the Nephilim (also known as the Hellenic Titans) suggests a timeframe prior to 10, 000 BCE. Are there other references in Enoch which substantiate a time prior to 10,000 BCE? There are three additional references to celestial configurations that pre-date 10,000 BCE. This test confirmed the hypothesis with an analysis of precession and reference to a western sunrise. The configuration described of the Pleiades above the Aurora Australis is unique to Tihuanacu in the timeframe under discussion.
Validation 6: If there is compatibility between the Creation Mythologies and the Lost Book of Enoch, then events uniquely described in Enoch should have counterparts in other creation myths. The test selected for this question related to Enoch’s description of two western sunrises. Upon investigation, Sumerian, Egyptian and Hellenic creation myths described western sunrises in a timeframe compatible with Enoch. This test confirmed the hypothesis.
Validation 7: If there is compatibility between the Creation Mythologies and Tihuanacu, then there should be a compatibility between the iconography of the mythologies and those at Tihuanacu. This test confirmed the hypothesis.
Validation 8: Can the location of Tihuanacu satisfy the unique latitude requirements of 18 hours of sunlight. In the 21st century, Tihuanacu does not meet that requirement, but when one considers the polar migrations described by Enoch, the question needs to be answered such that Tihuanacu at one time was located further south in latitude. This test confirmed the hypothesis.
All inquiries affirmed the hypothesis that Tihuanacu was the home of the gods, and the location described in The Lost Book of Enoch. If the reader needs more detail about these validations, the volume and its reference materials speaks for itself.
In the course of pursuing answers to the aforementioned validation questions, a wide array of data points was discovered that drive the probability that the solution is correct to one hundred percent.
- The ‘metal of the gods’ (tin) is described as being produced in a fountain, meaning that it was smelted as a primary metal rather than collected as a slag from copper alloys. Metal of that purity is mined in thirteen locations, none in the Middle East (See Figure 159). One location is a mine in the mountains overlooking Tihuanacu, discovered recently when the glaciers receded, meaning this mine predates 10,000 BCE. Virtually every culture refers to multiple precious metals found at the home of the gods, including tin! No other proposed site meets this criterion.
- The lands surrounding the home of god are described as red to the south and white to the east. The Tihuanacu Temple site is built a few miles north of the Corocoro River, which displays numerous beds of copper ores, providing the southern geology a reddish tint. North of the Corocoro one finds the Ramos strata, with a prominent abundance of gypsum, creating the Cerros Blancos, or the white (pearl) color of the eastern mountains.
- Tihuanacu is the only location in the world that has a stone temple older than the destruction of Atlantis.
- The Kalasasaya Temple of Tihuanacu is the only known temple to have modified its western wall to reflect the calendar of the western sun rise.
- While the Egyptian God Set or Seth was regularly pictured as an animal no one has ever recognized, the image is remarkably similar to the South American Machrauchenia, which became extinct circa the Great Deluge. This is the only known animal and location to look similar to the primeval god Set.
- The bronze alloy used at Tihuanacu, with its high percentage of nickel, is matched by only one other set of ancient artifacts from the Chinese pyramids dated at circa 10,000 BCE.
The last chronological gap to be addressed is ironically presented by Biblical timeline adherents, members of Christian religious dynasties that originally created the gap to ensure their adherents did not have access to the books and teachings of Enoch. These are the same institutional powers that initially tortured and burned at the stake those who disagreed with Biblical myth, and more recently in the 20th century destroyed careers of those who presented challenges to that timeline. The question presented by this group is: “how is the 8000-year gap between Noah and Abraham explained by the ten generations listed in the Bible?” The world is offered little information about these ten generations other than they are identified in one chapter of the Book of Genesis. Biblical scholars have the ten generations spanning circa 500 years, far short of the span between 9,650 BCE and 1,500 BCE.
To address the ‘gap’ in chronology between Noah and Abraham, the response is fairly simple. Seven other timelines align with the Chronology presented in this book and do not recognize a ‘gap’.
- Plato and Crantor citing Egyptian Historians;
- Papyrus of Turin (This assumes one accepts Sir Wilkinson’s translation of the King’s List rather than Jean-Francois Champollion. Sir John Gardner Wilkinson reported a disagreement in translation with a translation by Jean-François Champollion where the latter thought one of the numbers to be “3,226 (not 7,226.)” If Champollion’s figure of 3,226 is used, it would mean the totals found in the fragment suggest the Great Deluge happened circa 9,793)
- Sabian/Zoroastrian Chronology;
- The Mayan Codex;
- Temple of Renenufet at Medinet Madidating Sobek at 10,700 BCE;
- A number of linguists maintain that the common source for the Proto-Indo-European language is as old as 13,000 BCE.
If the Hebrew and Sumerian priest-scribes have fallen short in documenting the lineage of their kings back to the first man and hence god, those who adhere to those beliefs might need to acknowledge that and move on. The acknowledgement would imply that the Babylonian and Hebrew lineage to Adam is not as robust as their literature implies. If a group’s self-identity is so significantly defined by a blood-line that a challenge to that lineage is viewed as unacceptable,
more facts are not going to change that situation. Moreover, that group is not entitled to argue ‘absence of explanation’ when it is their institution that is responsible for destroying the great ancient libraries.
 See: Bundahis, Sacred Books of the East: Pahlavi texts, pt. 1, Vol 5, Clarendon Press, 1880 translated by E.W. West, pages 6- 15. The ‘destroyer’ from the abyss and its ‘hâm-dast’ demons plague the earth for 3000 years.
 These are the most well-known names, although these cultures recorded the phenomenon under older names, discussed later
 All scholarly refences for these items are found in the pages of Enoch and the Watchers